Join the Links Home Care team as as a Care Assistant and make a difference in the community.
We are looking for kind and caring people who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care assistant team based in Worthing and surrounding areas.
As one of our care assistants you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and very flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
- Flexible hours that work around you
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Local work
- Great rates of pay – UP TO £18.00 per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Roles are subject to DBS checks
- Exceptional support from our office staff and existing care assistants
Our clients may need your support with:
Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, day centres, appointments, Live-in Care and social activities.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we have the Care Assistant opportunity for you. All we expect from you is:
- A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
- A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
- Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
- Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Good team work skills
Contact our friendly team today to become an Links Home Care Assistant, apply online or call 01903 204020
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker; Live-in care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.50 to £18.00 /hour